RegistrationIn order to use the services provided by Splyt, You must register to use Splyt and provide certain information (Customer Information) to Splyt Technologeis Pte Ltd or its third party contractors via Splyt or a nominated website to enable Splyt Technologies Pte Ltd to provide You with the Splyt functionality (Splyt Account). By registering and providing the Customer Information, You warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You are eligible to register and use Splyt and have the right, power and ability to enter into and perform under this User Agreement;
- You will be solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your Splyt Account;
- You either:
- are the authorised account holder of any valid credit card or debit card (Payment Card) registered under your User Account, or
- Have the express permission of the authorised account holder. Splyt may conduct up to $1 preauthorisation to check the validity of the credit card, it will be voided once the credit card has been validated; or
- You are the person responsible for the mobile device registered to your User Account or have the express permission of the mobile device owner;
- You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile device is compatible to use Splyt and that the mobile phone is correctly configured;
- the Customer Information that You provide to Splyt Technologies Pte Ltd is Customer Information which you are lawfully entitled to provide and is not false, misleading, fraudulent or defamatory and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
- You will only provide current, accurate and up-to-date Customer Information and will continually update all Customer Information as required (including proof of identity which we may reasonably request);
- You will keep Your registration username and password secure;
- You will not impersonate any other person or use another person’s registration details nor use another user’s Splyt Account without their permission;
- You will not harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of Splyt;
- You will not use Splyt, directly or indirectly, for any fraudulent undertaking or in any manner so as to interfere with the operation of Splyt (including the transmission of viruses, worms or any software intended to damage or alter computer systems or data); You will not attempt to gain authorised access to Splyt, or other networks or systems connected to or used together with Splyt; and
- Your use of Splyt will be in compliance with this User Agreement.
Splyt Technologies Pte Ltd is not responsible for any activity (including purchases made through Splyt) that may occur as a result of the disclosure by You of Your registration details and/or password to third parties, or through unauthorised access to or use of Your personal information.
You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs via Your registration details and/or the use of Splyt on Your mobile device.
You grant us permission to use Your Customer Information to provide You Splyt, related services and for related purposes. You acknowledge that in order for Splyt Technologies Pte Ltd to provide the services of Splyt and related services, Splyt Technologies Pte Ltd may share your Customer Information with other parties.